Wednesday 22 August 2018

US IMMIGRATION EB-5 BY INVESTMENT


Source: https://www.cmbeb5visa.com/eb5-contact-us/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItNDHl7H-3AIVjUsBCh1xugJpEAEYASAAEgIdDfD_BwE

What is EB-5?

EB-5 is a permanent residence program allowing for immigration by investment into the United States. A single investment can qualify the applicant, their spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 21 to receive a permanent visa (Green Card).
Requires a minimum investment of $500,000 USD.

Why CMB Regional Centers?

CMB Regional Centers provides EB-5 Investment Opportunities for permanent residency in the United States. CMB EB-5 Partnerships have a 100% track record of success at all stages of the EB-5 process.

Long Term Benefits of EB-5

An EB-5 investor becomes a lawful permanent resident of the United States once a Green Card has been issued, which affords them the following benefits:
  • No future requalification.
  • Pursue educational opportunities within the United States.
  • Live, work, travel anywhere within the United States.
  • Provides a path to U.S. Citizenship.

Contact Us



Testimonials

"It was kind of a shock or a miracle"
I am writing to thank you so much for all the help you gave me in the process of my EB5 application. I was in the process of running around planning for a plan B, since I was already in the USA with my family and the other visa was expiring. We had gotten wrong information that we could extend our visas if we apply for EB5. But what we did not know was that the current processing time for EB5 visas was 18 months. It was kind of a shock or a miracle that within two months our visa was approved. It took me a month to believe that the nightmare was over. I give the credit to the CMB staff in particular Kraig who was very supportive like family.
Once again thanks CMB, things are moving so quick.
Yours sincerely,
V. M.

"Impeccable service all round!!"
Hi Patrick,
I am very pleased to say that I found it very easy to invest in CMB due to their impressive success rate. With the help of all the staff at CMB and my attorney, my application was approved before the USCIS average processing time. My eldest son was on the verge of ageing out, however CMB compensated and allowed me to invest in an ongoing investment group. I would strongly recommend anyone to go down this route and to invest with CMB. A Swift, Impressive, and Impeccable service all round!!
P.K. - United Kingdom

"Getting paid back early is the icing on the cake"
Thank you so much for this. You guys have been great from the very beginning. Everything happened so smoothly. Our I-526 was approved within months as did the I-829. Getting paid back early is the icing on the cake. I know we had made an excellent decision with CMB even though there were several other options at the time. Really appreciate all you help. Give my regards to Kraig Schwigen who was so helpful to us in the early days.
Best of luck and thank you again.
F. A.
(Group I Investor)







No comments:

Post a Comment