Saturday 1 April 2017

TRIBUTES TO PROFESSOR SYED ZAINUL ABEDIN

TRIBUTES TO RESPECTED PROF, SYED ZAINUL ABEDIN

Back Drop: I was Born in Firozabad and brought up (UP, INDIA), a vicinity neighbor of Respected Zain-ul-Abedin and his parental family Respected Dr. Allah Uddin, practicing over there Later on;

    Prof. Zain was staff of Dept. of English, myself was graduate student of Pure Maths. A privilege, my departure journey for Karachi, from Firozabad to Delhi (during the Jan, 1962) was shared by him, where I rested one night with Prof Zain at place of prominent author Respected prominent Mdm., Qirat-Ul-Aain.

Right now, I am a rolling stone between Toronto and Karachi PIB Colony, while dedicating for promotion of knowledge as anonymous combatant of knowledge. The link for my lost period; http://b4gen.blogspot.com/2017/02/capsule-bio-data-of-syed-javed-ashraf.html

 

After words, in my bread and butter combat, lost contact, till in Google search a couple of years back, I discovered Respected Prof. Nijat-Ullah Siddiqui http://www.siddiqi.com/mns/ who shared the sad demise of his expiry nearly in 1998, sorry to learn. Allah may grant eternal peace to his soul, AMIN!

Illustrious Lady Huma Abedin , in surfing often I hit your gracious role for law of land, such as http://b4gen.blogspot.com/2017/02/obama-defends-american-patriot-huma.html  

 and admire “Like father like daughter”, my compliments may be passed to your mother too, please. Although I haven’t been in direct contact with you people excellence, a gesture just heard about.

God may bless you and family. Amin!

 

Esteemed Regards

Syed Javed Ashraf

Private/ Exclusive Email: sun_education@yahoo.com  and SKYPE ID: sun_education

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment