Monday 2 April 2018

CLAIRVOYANCE: MARIA TAROT READING- 02-04-2018






Source: https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/AA4i_QoAAAGYWsJwmguYwEo3a5s

The Great Tarot Reading will reveal your future, Javed ashraf








Maria Medium <maria@a.maria-chance.com>
To:sun_education@yahoo.com
Apr 2 at 11:04 PM




Javed ashraf, your 7-card Tarot reading will unveil the Secrets of your life




Hello Javed ashraf,

Great Changes that should bring harmony and peace to your life are in store for you!

The visions I had about you, and the first help I carried out for you, revealed that you will finally have the opportunity to reap innumerable benefits, during a fabulous period of happiness and luck!

It’s so amazing, and it’s probably the best one you’ll ever have!






With all my friendship,


Important: if you don’t find my e-mail, check your “spam box”. Anti-spam filters are sometimes a bit too rigorous! If you add me to your address book, you will be sure to receive my forthcoming e-mails


This message follows up from your request for lucky numbers on sun_education@yahoo.com.

Do you wish to master your Destiny? With numerology, put the vibratory power of numbers at your service and let yourself be guided to make your choices every day. Would you like to understand why and how events occur in your life? Tarots will be of precious help and enable you to live in harmony with the world that surrounds you.

You can also visit Maria’s occultism boutique

Maria - P.O. box 9483 - General Post Office Hong Kong -







Javed ashraf, your 7-card Tarot reading will unveil the Secrets of your life



To receive all my messages, here’s how to add me to your address book.
To send me a message, please use this address: contact@maria-chance.com


3 comments:

  1. Beware ‼️This profile is a Con artist, i was subscribed to her page, purchased a Tarot reading service and never received it, i payed for a service and she didn't gave it to me , still keeps sending me e-mails about how I have to accept the help she is offering me ,like i didn't pay her‼️, it's a total scam, don't even go there please‼️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never use the service of this page ,total fraud‼️ you pay for services they don't give you ‼️

    ReplyDelete