Thursday 23 February 2017

PUBLIC DEMOCRACY INGREDIENT IS RIGHT OF EXPRESSION Posted on December 18, 2012


PUBLIC DEMOCRACY INGREDIENT IS RIGHT OF EXPRESSION

This is for Action Research Forum of public wisdom;
PUBLIC DEMOCRACY INGREDIENT IS RIGHT OF EXPRESSION – WHETHER INHERITED FEUDALISM OF STATE PILLARS ALIGNED TO CHANGE OR NOT?
IN this short span of evolving public democracy in Pakistan is obviously not aligned one can notice that feudalistic conviction is a stumbling block and incubates rows.
‘I’ Lexis is still as vital as ever before and ‘I’ is perfection – no pointing fingers to; what are called of pillars of State, naming May wrangle ‘I’ of pillars at the expense of freedom of expression (physical or virtual). Thanks to Nature which has done justice that East Pakistan is not with us, otherwise all blames could have been to a black bird.
Mostly, our pillars’ collectively tagged as slave of inheritance, incubating all sorts of corruption as ground reality but ‘I’ is supreme – no rational vigilantes are energetic.
There is an old tale; neighbouring countries had public and feudalistic democracy systems, while wild-dogs crossing over No-Man-Land inquired life over there. One shouted barking is no problem but food No, another replied food is enough but No barking.
Public Democracy has solidarity of ethics; If Pillar of States inherit wish to undermine all except ‘I’, clashes bound to occur aching public democracy. Our democracy boundary values are still ‘I’, due to our grooming in ego fallacies, new generation is not ripped to brain rationality still commanded by heart-impulses not by ‘brain-power’.
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF OUR PUBLIC DEMOCRACY AMIDST EGO ‘I’ PILLARS’ CULTURE? YET NO GROUND IMPROVEMENT IN LOWER COURTS’ PUBLIC RELIEF.
READ MORE ON: PROBE MORE ON: HAMOODUR  REHMAN COMMISSION REPORT & CURRENT JUDICIAL OUTPUTS.  IF DOGAR’S JUDGEMENTS WERE ENDOWED TO PERSONALIZATION  AND NOW AGAINST.  DEGREE OF FAIRNESS IN PUBLIC WISDOM CONSCIOUSNESS – A QUESTION MARK.  REMEMBER  ABIDI’S DISCOURSE.

WHETHER ‘BRAIN-POWER’ OR ‘HEART-IMPULSE’ PLINTHS ‘HUMAN GEN’?

NOTE: The purpose of this dissertation is to evaluate what was read ‘I AM WHAT I AM’ May be  ‘I have brain OR I am brain’, I have heart OR I am heart’, ‘I  have …. OR I am ….’ Such dialogues Where and when?

RECURSIVE SECURITY LAPSES NOW PESHAWAR AIRPORT- NO FINGER POINTING HOLY COW!

The definition of MODERN DEMOCRACY is “a form of government, where a constitution guarantees basic personal and political rights, fair and free elections, and independent courts of law.”

********

     SHARE WITH FRIENDS WISDOM POSTINGS:
  1. CAUSE AND EVENTS – SPATIAL And TEMPORAL RESPECTIVELY
  2. WHETHER ‘BRAIN-POWER’ OR ‘HEART-IMPULSE’ PLINTHS ‘HUMAN GEN’?
************
Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment